I'm so excited to let you know that Tim Topham and the TopMusic team will be taking over Upbeat. I'm thrilled that Upbeat and its resources will continue to live on as part of the TopMusic family!
As you know, Tim has always been a huge fan of Upbeat—even appearing on a couple of webinars! He will incorporate the Upbeat webinars, challenges, and resources into the TopMusicPro membership during the rest of the year. You can find out more about TMP at here.
What does this mean for you?
If you purchased an Upbeat webinar, maintaining your lifetime access is now your responsibility. You need to download and save your webinars before October 31, 2021 or you will lose access to your webinars.
Do you have questions about how to do that? I'll include instructions below.
First, a couple notes:
1. Even if you're a member of TopMusic, you still need to download your webinars. It's the only way to guarantee that you'll maintain your lifetime access. I would hate for you to lose your purchased webinars, so please download your content. You have until October 31, 2021 to save your webinars.
2. Downloading your content shouldn't be difficult, but it could be time-consuming, depending on how many webinars you've purchased. I wish there was a magical button to download everything at once, but unfortunately, you'll need to go into each interview and save every one separately. I was able to download all of Group Lessons 101 in about 10 minutes - that includes the videos and PDFs!
The good news is that it isn't hard to do. Let's get started!
***HOW TO SAVE YOUR WEBINARS***
- Log into your Upbeat Piano Teachers account.
- Toward the top of the page on the black bar is a "webinars" button. Click there to see your webinars.
- Click to begin one of your webinars.
- You'll see a red "start" button for each section. If your webinar has a workbook section first, click the start button and scroll all the way to the bottom.
- Under the workbook will be a red "download" button. Click there to download your workbook. (I'm on a Mac, but everything downloaded fast when I used two fingers and tapped on the download button and hit "save link as.")
- Once you've download your workbook (if there is one) then hit the "complete and continue" button to move on to the next section.
- Beneath the interview, you'll see a red "download" button. Click there (or double-click, depending on your computer) to save the interview to your computer. If you're on a Mac, the "save link as" worked great for me.
- Follow the same procedure through all of the interviews and for the bonus PDFs that come after the interview section.
- You must save your content by October 31, 2021.
***Did you purchase Upbeat Planning Academy or Online Lesson Academy? (Not Teaching Online Lessons.) Since those academies were hosted on Facebook, you won't be able to download those videos, but no worries! Tim will leave that content archived on FB, so you'll maintain access to everything should you need it.
If you have any questions about downloading your content or the sale/transfer of Upbeat, please contact me at [email protected]
I'm happy to help!